August 30, 2017
2798 Overseas Hwy.
March 9, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Lecturer Terrance Fiore will present a talk called “The Civil Right Movement in the 1960’s: A Personal Perspective.”
March 9, 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
FREE TAX PREPARATION OFFERED AT KEY WEST LIBRARY
700 Fleming Street * Key West
FAMILY INCOMES UP TO $54,000
THURSDAY, MARCH 9 * 2:00 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1) Government issued Photo ID
(Both spouses must be present if filing jointly)
2) Original copies of your Social Security Card or ITIN for all members of your household
3) W2 from employers / 1099s / Interest statements / Unemployment
4) Form 1095-A if you had coverage with the Healthcare Marketplace (Obamacare)
5) Direct Deposit Information – checkbook
6) Any tax-related documents
It is helpful if you have last year’s tax return with you.
TO AVOID A LONG WAIT TIME,
PLEASE CALL 305-797-1704 FOR AN APPOINTMENT
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU GET YOUR TAX RETURNS COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.