The Public Information Office strives to provide timely, credible and relevant information to the residents, employees and visitors of Monroe County.
The Public Information Office:
- Writes and distributes news releases
- Maintains the County's official social media communications
- Creates content and helps to maintain County's official website
- Interacts with members of the media
- Responds to questions from County residents
- Arranges press conferences, ceremonies and public meetings
- Creates State of the County Annual Report and Annual Video
Monroe County Official Social Media Sites:
- Twitter: @MonroeCounty
For inquiries and questions related to County government and Monroe County Emergency Management, contact Public Information Officer Cammy Clark at 305-742-9687 or via email.
For general inquiries, you can go to the homepage of the County website and click "Report a Concern." It will take you to a form to fill out. Or you can call or email the public information officer at the contact information above.
Public Records Requests:
The County Attorney's Office is the Custodian of Public Records for the Monroe County Board of County Commissioners. You can email your requests. Questions for public record requests can be directed to Brian Bradley via email or by calling 305-292-3470.
View more information about Public Records Requests.