Monroe County Boat Ramps
Unincorporated Monroe County has eight boat ramps that are now available for the public to use. All are free to County residents.
- Sunset Point Park, 24 Sunset Rd, Key Largo, FL 33037
- Mile Marker 95.2 -- 25º02’59” N 80º29’21” W
- Sunset Point Park Boat Ramp provides access to the bayside (gulf side) and has 1 paved/concrete ramp surface. The ramp is intended for small boats only and will accommodate light to moderate use. The parking area is pea rock with six (6) truck/trailer spaces, trash cans, and a picnic table.
- Harry Harris Park, 50 Beach Rd, Tavernier, FL 33070
- Mile Marker 92.5 -- 25º01’28” N 80º29’39” W
- Harry Harris Boat Ramp is a concrete double ramp separated by a finger pier which provides access to the Atlantic Ocean. The ramp is intended for small and large boats and is heavily used and parking is limited of twenty trailers. The park has pavilions, barbeque grills, picnic tables, a playground, and a protected beach and swimming area.
BIG PINE KEY
- Koehn Avenue Boat Ramp, Mile Marker 30.8 Bayside
- Eden Pines Boat Ramp, Mile Marker 30.8 Bayside
LITTLE TORCH KEY
- State Road 4A Boat Ramp, Mile Marker 28.5 Bayside
- Blimp Road Boat Ramp, Mile Marker 21.2 Bayside
- Geiger Boat Launch, next door to Geiger Marina, Geiger Key
BIG COPPITT KEY
- Gulf View Boat Ramp, Barcelona Avenue, Big Coppitt Key, FL 33040
- Mile Marker 9.3 -- 24º36’06” N 81º40’00” W
- The Gulf View Boat Ramp is also commonly referred to as the Barcelona Boat Ramp and is at the north end of Barcelona Drive which has a one lane concrete ramp currently in fair condition. The ramp is intended for small boats proving access to the Waltz Key Basin. There are up to five (5) parking spaces in an adjacent gravel parking area. This facility currently has no dock.
- Monroe County was awarded a Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant to repair the ramp and add a concrete dock. That work is tentatively scheduled to begin in October 2018 through early 2019. During this time the ramp will be closed.