The Employee Services Division is comprised of four departments that serve the County's employees and the public.
2019 Employee/Retiree Open Enrollment
- Oct. 21 – Nov. 15
- Online Enrollment Only
- Every Monroe County benefits-eligible employee/retiree must participate in open enrollment, even if no changes are being made or declining coverage.
(Benefits-Eligible = Hired full-time position and working every week a minimum of 25 hours)
Employee Communications and Support
- Every employee/retiree will receive a notification via US mail with the details of enrollment.
- An email blast from Employee Benefits will also include additional and detailed instructions.
- Technical service and support via phone 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday (includes bi-lingual)
- Four days of in-person benefit and enrollment support (includes bi-lingual support) – ENROLLMENT CAN BE COMPLETED AT THIS TIME!
Benefits Enrollment & Support Schedule
7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- KEY LARGO – 10/22/2019 – MURRAY NELSON GOVERNMENT CENTER – BOCC CHAMBERS
- MARATHON – 10/23/2019 – MARATHON NELSON GOVERNMENT CENTER – BOCC CHAMBERS
- KEY WEST – 10/24/2019 – HARVEY GOVERNMENT CENTER – BOCC CHAMBERS
- KEY WEST – 10/25/2109 – GATO BUILDING – FIRST FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
The director, Bryan Cook, works closely with the county administrator Opens a New Window. to maintain and establish policies and procedures regarding all aspects of employee services.
The mission of the Employee Services Division is to provide guidance and the essential information to County employees and the public as the County navigates through the challenges of a changing workforce by proactive management of the services.