Stephen P. Clark Government Center
111 NW 1st Street
18th Floor, Conference Room 18-1
Miami, FL 33128
How to join the meeting: Those who wish to make public comment may do so. Interested parties may:
1. join Zoom to speak on an item, where permissible, or view the meeting live, by accessing: https://miamidade.zoom.us/j/81308274302, Webinar ID: 813 0827 4302,
2. call in live by phone to speak, where permissible, on an item at +1 786 635 1003, 81308274302#, Webinar ID: 813 0827 4302,
3. call in live to listen to the meeting at +1 786 635 1003, 81308274302#, Webinar ID: 813 0827 4302
4. attend in person and speak, where permissible, at Stephen P. Clark Government Center, 111 NW 1st Street, 18th Floor, Conference Room 18-1, or
5. if you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding the meeting, call Lisa Klopp at 305-375-5593.
This will be a virtual course meeting online every Wednesday at 6:00pm-7:30pm ET from October 6th to November 17th. The class fee is $120. You can register for the course here: https://bit.ly/3jI45rD. The course will also have a local session component for residents in counties from Brevard south to Monroe, which will meet online every Thursday at 6:00pm-7:30pm from October 7th to November 18th. During the local session you’ll hear from local guest speakers working on sustainability principles and measures and there will be virtual field trips. We will also have a challenge every week that we’ll ask you to complete as you think about incorporating sustainability in your home and community.