May 28, 2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM @ Via Zoom
Efficient irrigation systems and/or practices saves water and money. It also helps to ensure fertilizers and other pollutants don’t end up in our water bodies and contribute to non-point source pollution. Join us for a free online discussion on ways you can reduce water use in your yard, while still maintaining an attractive landscape.
• Irrigation water is applied correctly and is more accessible to the plants
• Efficient irrigation means that less water is reduced
• Your water bills may decrease
• You may be more satisfied with your yard’s appearance
• There is less runoff and nutrient leaching from the site