The Monroe County Land Development Code sets effective management practices, establishes presumptive criteria that meet state standards, and defines performative standards.
- Monroe County Landscaping Code, Chapters 114-99 through 114-130 of the Land Development Code
- Monroe County Environmental Resource Protection Codes, Chapters 118 of the Land Development Code
The Monroe County Board of County Commissioners reviewed proposed stormwater code revisions and updates to the Manual of Stormwater Management Practices and Layman’s Brochure for the development of single-family and duplex lots at the June 17, 2020 virtual meeting. The proposed changes to the County’s Land Development Code and the guidance documents will be reviewed again at future meetings to provide an opportunity for public input and Board approval.
In order to protect water quality in Florida Bay and the Atlantic nearshore waters, the drafted updates to the manual and brochure provide revised permitting and site design guidelines to be used by engineers, architects, and other design professionals. Developments in technology and forecasts of the effects of sea-level rise and changing storms intensity and frequency were considered in the updates. These guidance documents detail options on how to eliminate or reduce off-property discharges and encourage reuse of captured storm runoff.
2010 FWS/FEMA Biological Opinion
- FEMA’s Administration of the National Flood Insurance Program in Monroe County
- December 2010 Stipulated Agreement
- Amendment To April 2010 Biological Opinion, December 14, 2010
Key Deer Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP)
Mitigation: Annual Reports
- Year 1 1995-2006
- Year 2 2007
- Year 3 2008
- Year 4 2009
- Year 5 2010
- Year 6 2011
- Year 7 2012
- Year 8 2013
- Year 8 2013 Master List
- Year 9 2014 Opens a New Window.
- Year 10 2015 Opens a New Window.
- Year 11 2016 Opens a New Window.
- Year 12 2017 Opens a New Window.
- Year 12 2017 Master List
- Year 13 2018
- Year 14 2019